Set out for an adventure in this stunning and very spacious Volvo Express! Being converted new with only 61,688 KM’s this is a perfect opportunity for you to travel without sacrificing any luxurious of home.
- Converted new meaning it has only 61,688 KM's.
- A ton of very useful storage space to be found.
- Very spacious RV with everything you could need.
- Extensive list of features to be fully self contained on the road.
Every home requires a strong foundation and no truer statement can be made when you consider that the Winnebago Nullarbor is a home on the move. Whether traveling over smooth motorway conditions, rough, potholed and patched country roads or the gravel and dirt offering of the great outback, the Winnebago Nullarbor has been designed to absorb the punishment on offer and will take it all in its stride.
- Fully self contained with a 5KVA generator.
- Hydraulic levellers for extra stability.
- 100% usable internal living space.
- "A Class design with a flat floor throughout.
The Winnebago Classic motorhome is a impressive sight to see and has all of the comforts and luxuries for your travels around Australia.
Built on an "A" class Spartan chassis you can enjoy the full walkthrough length from front to rear.
- Refurbished living area for a fresh new look.
- 100% usable interior living space.
- Rear pusher motor for a more quiet ride.
- Fully self-contained with generator, solar & inverter power.
Built on a Spartan 260HP automatic turbo diesel chassis this vehicle has only done 74,157KM's and consists of a number of different features to make your driving experience and safe and comfortable as possible.
- Soft leather upholstery.
- Full internal refit after import.
- Extra large shower recess.
- 300 litre, two door refrigerator.
Built on a Isuzu NQR 450 turbo diesel chassis and built with a number of comfort and safety cab features you can have peace of mind while travelling just about anywhere in Australia.
- Huge internal living space.
- Based on the ever reliable Isuzu chassis.
- Walk around island bed in the sleeping quarters.
- Mountains of internal & external storage space.
Step inside to second hand luxury with the Winnebago Longreach! Capable of sleeping up to 5 this motorhome will take you on the holiday of your lifetime seeing all the sights you want to see throughout Australia.
- 3.6kva Onan Generator.
- Auto power detecting refrigerator.
- Slide out pantry in kitchen.
- Private sleeping quarters in rear.
Travelling Australia couldn't get much better with this luxurious Winnebago "A" class Explorer which has everything you would expect to find in your own home and more.
- Stylish full body external paint work.
- Full width external storage compartment.
- Only 26 feet in length but super roomy.
- 3 leather upholstered swivelling seats in living area.
Step into "B" class luxury with the Winnebago Menindee. With only 26,176 KMS this motorhome is in great condition and will take you on the holiday of a lifetime. Built on the reliable turbo diesel Mercedes 519 Sprinter chassis...
- Flush slide out floor.
- Bright and open interior.
- External storage bins on sliding runners.
- Huge list of standard features.
Travel Australia in a luxurious pre loved motorhome such as this Winnebago Alpine 2635SL that we currently have in stock. Built on a Isuzu NPR 400 turbo diesel chassis you can be sure to get a reliable and safe trip out of your vehicle, no matter where you may be heading in Australia...
- Diesel heater & air conditioning.
- Low island bed in rear plus extra bed over cab.
- Large kitchen area.
- Plenty of wardrobe space.
Travel Australia with a bit of style in this pre loved, low KM's Winnebago Esperance "A" class Premium. With an extensive list of home features this vehicle will go beyond your expectations...
- Ready for immediate delivery.
- Front loading washing maching.
- Portable generator storage compartment.
- Fullwidth rear bathroom.
This 2005 Sunliner Monte Carlo is in great condition and has a very popular layout with a front living/dining area, mid kitchen, bedroom closer towards the rear and a rear dry bathroom.
- Great list of features including a washing machine.
- Popular Sunliner Monte Carlo series.
- Seat five and sleep two for your travels.
If you are looking for a bargain as well as a reliable motorhome then you can't go past this used Jayco Conquest we currently have in stock. With only 4708 KM's and being a 2013 model this RV is basically brand new and will not stick around for long!
- Like new condition with only 4708 KM's.
- Very popular single bed layout.
- Plenty of storage space found within.
- Reliable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis with auto transmission.
Sunliner offers top quality motorhomes and that's exactly what the Sunliner Twist was based on in design and production. Walking in you will find a lounge and removable dinette with a large window above it shining in plenty of natural light...
- Full leather upholstery on all seating.
- Driver & passenger swivel seats.
- Large L shaped kitchen area.
- Huge storage area under the bed.
Get in quick as this excellent package deal will not last! the package includes a Travelhome Macquarie 29 5th wheeler and a Nissan Navara ST-X550 which are both in in great condition.
- Improved towing stability.
- Separate vehicle for day trips & exploring.
- Streamline and low profile design.
- 100% Australian built and compliant.
Set off and reach some of the more remote parts of Australia in this custom 4x4 motorhome. Made with all the essentials you would have at home, you won't need to sacrifice any creature comforts and it's best suited for two people.
- Full kitchen.
- Full width rear bed.
- Excellent ground clearance.
- Combo bathroom for easy maintenance.
This model is the Sunliner Illusion built in 2009 on the Iveco Daily 50C18 turbo diesel chassis delivering the owner a easy and comfortable driving experience throughout Australia. At the front you have one of the dining/living areas with two lounges and a swivel dinette in the middle...
- Space saving electric bed in the rear.
- Separate sitting areas at the front and rear.
- Stylish interior design & finish.
- Panoramic views from the large rear windows.
The Winnebago B Class Esperance will truly take you on a trip of your lifetime with all it's luxuries and extensive list of standard features. Quickly looking at this motorhome you have the lounge and dinette at the front on a slide out area, kitchen against the entrance wall, midway bathroom and a rear bedroom.
- Kitchen & bathroom still accessible with slide in.
- Includes a top load washing machine.
- Storage in the area over the cab.
- Single beds provide plenty of extra storage.
Get in quick! This like new Avida Birdsville C7324 will not stay long with only 19,301KM's.
- Like new condition - LOW KM'S!
- Under the bed storage also accessible from outside.
- A popular Birdsville layout.
- 2013 model built by an Australian leading manufacturer.
So sleekly seductive inside and out, the eye catching Avida Eyre is the lowest profile motorhome on the market. Oozing with luxury styling, the Eyre makes every trip an indulgence and storage under the carport a breeze. There are so many unique and practical features to be found in the Eyre, features like...
- Sleek & aerodynamic profile.
- Large amounts of storage space.
- Fuel efficient turbo diesel.
- Full width rear storage compartment.
Are you a solo traveller wanting to see more of Australia? This may just be the perfect vehicle for you! The Mercedes Benz Sprinter campervan, now in stock. A front dinette will give you and your guests...
- Use as your everyday vehicle.
- Driver & passenger seats swivel.
- Ample storage throughout.
- Large refrigerator.
Built on a Iveco Daily 50C18 turbo diesel chassis this Winnebago B2362 Freewind offers you a reliable trip as well as a nicely set up home layout.
- Spacious rear living area with drop down bed.
- Panoramic views from the large windows.
- Easy access from the cab to the rear.
- Streamline B Class profile.
Travel Australia in this pre loved 2007 Jayco Optimum FD23.1 which is in great condition and offers you the chance to finally get out and see more of Australia. Built on the Fiat Ducato turbo diesel chassis you can be sure to have a reliable trip in your pre loved home...
- Leather upholstery.
- Tow bar.
- Security screen door.
- Low bed with storage underneath.
Travel Australia with this 1996 model Swagman Signature, that is still in great condition and will happily seat and sleep 5 for your travels. Being a "A" class motorhome you have plenty of room at the front to sit and entertain your guests. The passenger and driver seats can swivel around while you also have a lounge against one wall...
- Solid Swagman construction.
- Reliable Isuzu chassis.
- High driver seating position.
- One of the first ever drop bed designs.
Australian Motor Homes is once again proud to have a luxurious A class Winnebago Explorer on display! New or used these these vehicles are top quality and outstanding to travel and see more of Australia in. The cab is very nicely joined up with the front of the motorhome providing a free...
- Dual Fuel - Petrol & Gas
- Full width rear bathroom.
- Includes $5,000 of FREE fuel
- 100% usable internal living space.